- Makes 1 mojito:
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- Coconut rum (Malibu or similar)
- 0.3 cups of club soda
- 1 mango
- 1 lime (or lime juice)
- Mint syrup (optional)
If you feel like trying something different this time, you’ve come to the right page.
This Mango Coconut Mojito is great and will only take you 10 mins to make! We didn’t use mint syrup in ours (it was sweet enough already).
Follow these simple steps to make one (or 2, which means double everything)
1) Peel and chop 1 ripe mango, put it in a blender. Juice 1 lime and put it together with the chopped mango, blend until smooth.
2) Take 1 tall glass and put 6-8 mint leaves on the bottom. Muddle them with a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
3) Pour a desired amount of Coconut Rum into the glass (we used 1 standard shot glass). Then pour Mango + lime juice puree in as well.
4) At the end, pour about 0.3 cups or half a cup of Club Soda (depending on how tall is your glass / amount of alcohol).
5) You can add some ice cubes on top and decorate with fresh mint leaves.
That’s it, you made yourself a yummy mango & coconut flavored mojito! But don’t clean up yet, we are sure you’ll be making another one anytime soon.