- Freshly boiled egg
- Piece of cardboard
- Two rubber bands
To start, you will need to have all the elements and an egg at hand. First of all, you have to cook your egg. Take it out of the fridge, some time in advance to warm it up. If you start boiling a cold egg, it will break and the inside of it will be uneven.
The egg, on average, shouldn’t be cooked longer than 10 mins. Once you take the egg out of the water, let it rest / cool. For best results, you have to do it while the egg is still warm.
- You will need a chopstick, two rubber bands, a hard piece of cardboard and a freshly boiled egg.
- While still hot, place the egg into the folded piece of cardboard
- Place the chopstick on the top of the egg
- Secure both ends with rubber bands, move them as close as possible to the egg without breaking it
- Let it cool for about 30 mins
As you can see, this is easy! In a couple of simple steps, you are on your way to becoming the Master Chef of Cool Food Ideas. Send us a pic or two when you do your heart shaped eggs and we will be proud to show off your work.
Food decoration can be a really tricky task and it can take you a long time to get it right. With this easy Heart Shaped Egg how-to guide, you will take your culinary masterpiece to another level. No matter if you cook at home or you do it for a living. This easy trick will help you to impress your partner or customers.
If you think that you want to take this trick a bit further, you can combine it with our coloring egg technique to add an extra WOW factor. To learn how to create funky colorful eggs, check our Cracked Colored Eggs how-to post.Heart Shaped Egg,