- Cos Lettuce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Kalamata Olives
- Feta Cheese
- Red / Spanish Onion
- Red Capsicum / Bell Pepper
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Greek salad is one of those dishes that goes well with everything. Have it as a side to your main course or prepare it for a quick, healthy lunch.
To make this classic and delicious dish, you don’t have to be a Master chef. Just follow these steps:
1) Make sure you have all the required ingredients, wash the lettuce and vegetables
2) Chop all your vegetables (as seen on pic 2), slice feta cheese into small cubes, leave olives whole or slice in half
3) Put the lettuce in a serving bowl, and start adding the remaining ingredients
4) To make the dressing: combine Extra Virgin olive oil with Balsamic Vinegar in proportion of 1 to 3 (1 spoon of olive oil, 3 spoons balsamic vinegar).
5) Serve the salad in a large or small bowl, you can drizzle the dressing on top or serve it on a side.
There you have it, a delicious and healthy side dish or lunch is done! Greek Salad with Balsamic Vinegar dressing,