- cherry tomatoes
- parsley leaves
- black olives
- french bread roll, sliced
- butter (if desired)
If you love creating cute sandwiches, this is it! This sandwich is going to impress your guests 100%! No one can resist a cute, ladybug, little ham and cheese sandwich with olives and parsley.
They’ll dissapear fast, trust us. So you better make an extra batch.
What you’ll need to do:
1) Slice french bread stick into even thin slices
2) Add sliced cheese of preference (cheddar/swiss/gouda will do or any cheese of choice)
3) Put sliced ham on the bread
4) Slice cherry tomatoes in half and put on top of cheese or ham
5) Get a leaf of parsley and make it look like the ladybug is sitting on it
6) Slice a black olive into half and then into half again. Decorate it to make it look a bug’s head and cut the other half into small pieces to put on bug’s back.
There you have it! A beautiful ladybug sandwiches, they can be made in variety of contents such as meat, tuna or even salmon!
Let us know how your party went and what did you prepare – thoughts or suggestions? Leave it in the comment section! Cute Ladybug Sandwiches,