- 2 tbs Basil Pesto
- 125g Fettuccine Pasta
- 80ml Fresh Cream
- 120g Chicken Breast
- 30g Pinenuts
- Grated Parmesan
There is nothing better than a Chicken Fettuccine Pesto pasta of an Italian origin. Egg pasta always tastes the best but normal pasta will do too. Just make sure it is cooked ‘al dente’. To cook a perfect pasta, follow the instructions from the packaging which is normally 8 – 10 mins and don’t forget to salt the water.
Dice the chicken into nice, small pieces and fry on the pan and add pinenuts only once the chicken is well-cooked. When all is nicely fried, you can add cream, pesto and 1 spoon of grated Parmesan Cheese. Parmesan will give your cream sauce an extra kick. The last step is to add your cooked pasta and make sure it’s well drained.
1. Cook 125g Fettuccine egg pasta
2. Fry 120g of diced chicken breast
3. Add 80ml of fresh cream, 2 table spoons of fresh pesto and 1 tea spoon of grated Parmesan cheese
4. Drain your pasta and mix it on the pan with all the ingredients
5. Divide your Chicken Fettuccine Pesto Pasta into two separate plates or bowls and sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
It looks great and it tastes even better. The most important is to have a good Pesto paste. If you know how to make your own pesto, that would take your pasta to another level. Nothing can beat a Chicken Pesto Fettuccine pasta made with a fresh home made basil pesto. To make your own pesto paste, would virtually take a couple of minutes but the fame of your culinary masterpiece would last for eternity. Chicken Fettuccine Pesto Pasta,