- 6 crimini mushrooms
- 3 bacon slices
- Shredded cheese (cheddar or blend)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Olive oil (optional)
- Pepper (optional)
As we mentioned, this super easy recipe requires only 4 main ingredients!
To start, follow the steps below and you will be enjoying these delicious little bites in no time!
1) Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
2) Remove mushroom stems, chop them finely and set aside.
3) Put your bacon on a pan and cook it until evenly brown but not too dry. Slice the bacon finely.
4) In the other pan, cook your 2 tbsp of butter on medium heat. As the butter melts, add mushroom stems and cook for another 5 mins.
5) In a medium bowl, mix together butter + mushroom stem mixture and bacon.
6) Setup an oven tray, cover with foil/baking paper and start filling out each mushroom with the mixture. Do not overfill.
If you have olive oil/spray oil – put a bit under each mushroom, so they don’t stick to the tray.
Extra tip: Put some shredded cheese on top for the extra crunchy and cheesy mushrooms.
7) Cook mushrooms in the oven for approx 15-20 mins. Leave to rest for 5 extra minutes, as they come out very hot.
Enjoy this easy, delicious dish whenever you want and try to mix it up with other ingredients.
Share your outcome or suggestions in the comments below!Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms,