- 3 Eggs
- 3 Bell peppers (capsicum)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Like we mentioned, this cute breakfast idea is very easy to make, even a 10 year old can do it.
What you’ll need is eggs and bell peppers. It would be great if you can get different color and nicely shaped bell peppers.
1) Wash your bell peppers and slice them into rather thick, round slices
2) Pre-heat your frying pan and put some oil on it
3) Put the bell peppers, one by one, onto the pan
4) Carefully, crack the egg inside of each bell pepper. Try to hit the middle and not to smudge the egg.
5) Keep frying until the egg whites thicken and the yellows are not too runny (they’ll have an orange tone around the edges).
Optionally, you can add some salt/pepper or even paprika on top of your eggs.
In the end, carefully take out your bell pepper omelettes using a spatula.
You can serve them with a dash of dill on the top and with a white, sourdough bread on the side.
Bell Pepper Omelette,