- 6 green apples
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- 1/2 tbs ground cardamon
- 100g butter
- Vanilla ice cream to serve with
Baked apples with spiced sugar – this recipe not only sounds yummy, but these golden sticky apples taste fantastic as well! In 15 mins or less, you can have a delicious dessert that can be served with double cream or ice-cream. Yummm…..
1. Preheat your oven to 160′C
2. Grease a large baking tray / dish
3. Halve apples horizontally and place cut side up on the tray
4. Combine the brown and caster sugars with cardamon together, sprinkle all the apples with it
6. Divide 100g of butter into 12 pieces and place one piece on each apple
7. Bake apples for 75mins or until puff, golden, and caramelized.
Cool for about 5 mins before serving with ice-cream or a serve of double cream. Baked Apples with Spiced Sugar,